Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Instrument Pick Up Update

I know it's been a while since I posted an update, but I haven't had anything to report! Again, this is new to all of us, so we're having to figure it out as we go along.

I talked with Dr. McFee about instrument pick up, and he and the other administrators are putting together a schedule for school-wide pick up days. This will include any books, book bags, clothing, instruments, or any other item that students may have left in the building. More than likely it will be different days for different grades, but the procedures are not finished yet. Once the schedule is finalized, we will have instrument pick up during the same time. No one will be allowed in the building, so what will probably happen is that I will take your instrument out of the band room, set it on the sidewalk beside the greenhouse, and you can drive up and pick it up there.

Again, this is still tentative, so I'll post concrete details here when it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neff Jacket Rep & Practices

NEFF JACKET REP : A reminder that Mike Faulkner, the Neff Jacket representative, will be in the Band Room on Tuesday August 18th from 3:30p-...