Monday, March 30, 2020

Conversation with Coach Gibson

I just had a good conversation with Coach Jason Gibson of the Columbus Lions. I told him that school continues to be closed until April 27th, so there is no way that we could participate in the game. As I suspected, he says that the National Arena League is postponing the start of their season, and they're discussing not beginning until June. If that happens, their season would go into July & August, and I told him that we might be interested in participating at that point, depending on a lot of factors. If not this year, maybe next year. I asked him to keep us in mind, and he said that he definitely would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neff Jacket Rep & Practices

NEFF JACKET REP : A reminder that Mike Faulkner, the Neff Jacket representative, will be in the Band Room on Tuesday August 18th from 3:30p-...